I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Some of My Notable Posts



Transcript of talk show about bloggers' responsibility
The Pop Idol spin-offs shows in Singapore






My first trip to Bangkok -- my impression



Screed of Yore

In memory of my dad
Darn those new year's resolutions!
Screed of yore (I)
Screed of yore (II)
Screed of yore (III)



Malaysia vs. Singapore

Driving in Singapore -- Part I
Driving in Singapore -- Part II
Do Singaporeans speak better Mandarin than Malaysians?
Beware: No Malaysian flag on cars entering Singapore
The ugly Chinese
About the ugly Chinese, again
Conversion of Malaysian driving licence in Singapore



Travel Logs

Kuantan (Treasure Hunt)
Part I
Part II
Part III

Cameron Highlands
Overture
Day 1
Day 2 (I)
Day 2 (II)
Day 3
The unpleasant incident (I)
The unpleasant incident (II)

Bangkok
Day 1
Day 2 (I)
Day 2 (II)
Day 3
My imperssion

Kuching
Day 1 (I)
Day 1 (II)
Day 2 (I)
Day 2 (II)
Day 3 (Please see note)

Bangkok
Day 1 (I)
Day 1 (II)
Day 1 (III)
Day 1 (IV)
Day 2 (I)
Day 2 (II)
Day 2 (III)
Day 3 (I)
Day 3 (II)
Day 3 (III)
Day 3 (IV)
Day 4



Little Stories

A little story about Yuan Shi Kai
A little story of psychology
A little story about life
A little story about life as coffee

Add a comment